We are busy planning this year’s Science Rendezvous activities! Please check back closer to the May 13th event date for more information. In the meantime, take a look at the fun we had last year:
Science Rendezvous in Space!
The activities in Teluscape RASC facilitated solar observing, meeting RASC volunteers are free. All other activities as listed are free with admission.
Visitors to SR will also enjoy:
- The newest permanent hall, Human Edge (a fabulous exhibition!!!)
- The travelling show “Sultans of Science” (enlightening)
- Sesame Street, the Human Body (engaging , nostalgic) a lot of great experiences
- Astronomy in Medieval Islam 1p.m. Imperial Oil Auditorium
- Solar Observing weather permitting, 10a.m. – 12 p.m. Teluscape (outdoors)
- Planetarium 10;30, 12:00, 3:30 , Space Hall, Level C
- Comet-making, cratering, scale model of solar system, more… , indoors at various locations
Pape 25 Don Mills bus or Eglinton W 34